You are looking for a trusted advisor that listens to you and provides clarity on your financial life. While the journey may have been difficult - and may still be -- you are looking for someone that cares and will provide education and the answers that you are seeking.
After suffering the loss of a spouse, you may have the following questions:
- Can I continue with my same lifestyle?
- Where will me income come from and will it be enough?
- I am told to find an advisor that is a true fiduciary. How do I find one?
- Should I make changes to my estate plan?
- Can I or should I support my grandchildren and some of my favorite charities?
Seeing the impact of widowhood firsthand, Mel and Steve have empathy for your situation and want to walk alongside you. Our experience and training in working with widows can help provide the peace and clarity you are looking for. If you are interested in beginning a discussion with a fiduciary, the Oasis team is ready to listen.